My Career Plan



The Road to Progress

When I was a child, I started dreaming of becoming a teacher. I dream of a teacher who was not simple but a teacher who makes changes to people’s lives and bringing out the best of my students. I dream about this because I aim to create a better society for the people especially the youth by educating them not just to earn money. It is for my reason that education was a power against poverty and ignorance which were hindrances to our success.  If I achieved this dream, I know that its impact on me which was creating a better society would last till the day I left this world. If I reached my goal of becoming a teacher, I would not just able to raised my family financially but also morally guided by knowledge, learning, and empowerment. The day that I can say that “I achieved it!” was the day when I saw that people were better thinker, morally right, literate, striving for justice and equality, living in harmony and peace, and striving for a nation grounded on nationalism and guided by the lessons from the past. When I succeed in achieving my goal, it’s like looking in a place where everyone was good and knowledgeable and I as a professional was happy, passionate, and motivated to continue teaching and learning.

Today, I am at the last year of my undergraduate education studying Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Social Studies. This phase of my life is a way nearer to my dream. As a student, I am able to develop my competencies, skills, and areas of expertise. As an aspiring social studies teacher, my current skills are in depth reading and analyzing texts, developing questions suitable to learners, creating valuable and meaningful way of teaching, guidance and counselling, researching, understanding learners and more. My study enables me to grasped and have mastery in most fields of social sciences like economics, psychology, anthropology, and sociology but I have most in history. I have my strengths physically and mentally. However, I do not have much skill in communicating with peoples who I need to develop in order to pursue and achieve my goal.

Each skills, knowledge, and behaviors that I have need to develop further in order to obtain more. All of the skills and behavior I have are all my strengths and will pave my way towards achieving my goal.  In order to develop it, I will study more, interact with other people, and strive to be better. Even though I can develop my skills, knowledge, and behavior and achieved my objectives on my own there is still need for a companion, a mentor, and a support group who will help me. The people I referring to are my parents, friends, teacher, students, religious people, and the community. These things are the key to the success I want to achieve.

When I can do it on my own, I will do it by myself.  To achieve my goals, I will study more, work hard, hope and pray for the better. When I see that I am happy with what I’m doing, I able to connect with people, my students are learning and they are able to apply it on their lives, on that way I can say that inch by inch I obtain my objectives.

On my way to achieve my objectives, there are many barriers. These obstacles might be financial, physical and mental health, disastrous events and the devaluation of my motivation to achieve my goal. The obstacles that I have can be a great barrier in achieving my objectives if I let it and don’t fight it. All the barriers that I have cannot interrupt me because I will do all the things I can in order to fight it with fervor in achieving my dream.

When I pass all the barriers, do what I can to achieve my goal, able to have the title as a Licensed Professional Teacher and the students that I will have will learn and apply what they learn, I can say that I am successful in obtaining it. When success comes to me, I will celebrate it with a happy and open arm. When I succeed, I am not the only one who succeed but also all the people behind me and together with me before I achieved it. My success will not be possible without the Lord because I can do all thing through him who strengthens me as the Bible says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titles and Synopsis of Professional Readings and References

The Final Demonstration Teaching

My Daily Experience