Prayer of a Student Teacher



Student Teacher’s Prayer

Almighty and ever living God,

I thank and praise you.

The creator of heaven and Earth,

Hear my prayers…

Let you be my guide, as I guide my students

Let you be my shield, as I protect my students

Let you be my strength, as I strengthen my students.

Let you be my knowledge, as I teach my students to learn how to learn.

May your blessing pour upon me and to the people around me especially my students.

Never let the flame of my passion fade.

Let me love others, the way I love my self

Let hope remains on me

Let peace overcomes hate…

Let me stay in the true essence of humility...

Let my faith on you remains forever and ever.

I ask these through Christ our Lord.

AMEN.







Comments

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 lbs less than us.

    (And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK this link to find out if this quick quiz can help you release your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Titles and Synopsis of Professional Readings and References

The Final Demonstration Teaching

My Daily Experience