Learner's Work and Feedback

Learner's Work and Feedback



Learner's Work
Slogan on Nationalism by group.


Tagapaglinang ng Pagpapahalaga

Individual symbol of Nationalism

Test papers on AP for second quarter

Iskala ng Pagpapahalaga

My first activity to administer in ESP.

Symbol of nationalism by group.

Concept map on types of government.


Reflection
Every works of the students have values. It showcases how they understand or learned from the lessons the teacher taught them. It also enables the teacher to know how his or her  students develop through time. 

The works of my students was composes of both performance based assessment and product-based assessment methods which includes role play, drawing, tableau,  concept mapping. Aside from that, there were also traditional methods such as standardized tests and essay writing. This enables students to work on their own and with cooperation also to their classmates. It also allows them to enhance and show off their talents and skills.

As I have seen the works of my students, I was happy that they were able to do the activities that I ask  them to do. I saw how they work and cooperate.  Through their works, I was able to know if they learn or understand the lessons that I taught. Although, it may not be the best that I want or expect but the near fact that they were able to finish it was already fine for me. Every students have its own intelligence, skills, and talents, the teacher only needs to enhance it through different activities.




The Student’s Feedback
 
Letters from 7-Love

A feedback from a student of 7-Love

Another feedback from a student of 7-Love

A feedback from student of 7-Humility

Feedback from students of 7-Hope

Feedback from students of 7-Peace



Reflection

Each teacher hears reactions, criticisms, comments, or opinions on how they teach from their other colleagues, supervisors, or administrators. This enables them to grow professionally and personally. However, the one which was vital was hearing comments from your students because they were the one that saw how you teach.

On my last day of teaching I ask my students to bring a piece of colored paper. On that piece of colored paper I tell them to wrote the words they want to say on me.  I tell them that they can wrote their opinions or comment on how I teach and how I interact with them. I taught that they would just wrote short words but as I saw their writings I was shock that some of them wrote long.

Writing was just the first part but reading it by myself was the most exciting part. As I read their  letters, I felt happy, sad, and sometimes I don’t know what to feel. Some of them wrote that I am a good teacher, a kind, patient, jolly, and intelligent one. There were some who taught that I am strict at our first meeting but it changes through time and there were some who admits that sometimes they do not understand what I taught. I also read some letters from those section that always makes me angry saying sorry for what they have done. However most of them saying thank you for teaching them and they would never forget me.

Hearing words on how you perform as a teacher allows you to know yourself. It gives you knowledge about what were your strengths and your weaknesses. The feedbacks that you would get would contribute to your professional and personal growth. Comments that you can hear especially coming from your students were the ones that most valuable because they were the people that experiences your strategies, techniques, personality, and characteristics as a teacher.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titles and Synopsis of Professional Readings and References

The Final Demonstration Teaching

My Daily Experience